Appearance and PersonalityEdit
Anna is faily tall for a woman, though short comparitively to her mother. She has long hair that hangs down to her butt that is the same "hay-like" color as her brothers Mak and Na. She is often described as being very "top heavy". She is super curvy and seen as one of the most gorgeuos people on the planet. Anna has a similar fashion sense to her brother Na wearing functional black and white work clothes and leather boots most of the time, but she often transfroms her outfit into an elaborate black and gold dress with a witch's hat before battle. She almost exclusively wears heels regardless of their practicality.
Anna would describe herself as a kind and caring person, but pretty much everyone else would disagree with her. She is insane by most standards and somewhat of a pervert. Her eyes delight at the sign of battle, she has slept around vicariously, loves to form intricate plans, and enjoys turning men into women mostly for the pleasure she finds in their turmoil. Still, everyone still likes having her around and she is loyal to the end.
- Na Riknia - Younger brother. He's technically her boss now, but that won't stop her from having fun messing with him.
- Mak Riknia - Younger brother. He's tried to kill her a few times lately, but she used to turn him into a girl and play dress up so can you blame him?
- DeciaZ Riknia - Younger brother. He knew Anna before his other siblings because she'd stop by and keep on eye on him. They are almost as close as Na and her. Though she is close to DeciaZ she has almost no relationship with her mother because she blames her for abandoning them.
- Sutel Riknia - Father. He died when she was a runaway and she feels guilty for that.
- Rascal - Dated for awhile and then dumped him off on a beach somewhere. Not on good terms.
- Soi Karuna - She solicited him for sex once on their mission. Still has an attraction to him though it hasn't gone anywhere.
- Zaks - Best friend. She's never had one of those before, but there is something about Zaks' wild spirit she can relate to. If he isn't meditating to calm the torrent within, they can often be found sparring or chatting on the ship.